THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 15 December 2011

The Day at N9 P1

Today,11.12.11

Morning !
For today, i had to pack my clothes and what else...
I'm going to Seremban,Negeri Sembilan..that's why i named this N9 :)
We are so,so happy...Even my sister <3
She has finished her SPM :) I though that will give her hard times.. :(
We leave home at 11.15 a.m.
Then,we stopped at Deen Pizza,buy them then....went off :D
WAAAA!!My journey starts here..SO COOL like SISTAR song,haha !
My second brother didn't come along with us,attending for his classes..and bla bla bla ..
It's OKAY..
We arrived Rawang at 3.30 p.m...I guess :)
Stopped by our Aunt's house..Miss them too,
We bathed , pray , eat and take a cat nap..
6.30 p.m. , We continued our journey...lalalala~~
and FINALLY,we arrived Seremban at 8.30 p.m.
Hmmm..i guess,that's all for today :)

HWAITING ! :p

READY to go :)




New Style ?? NO!!I'm too bored :(
Have a nice day,tiring day..but a HAPPY one !

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ala bestnya huh jeles arrrr how i wish i join u guys but tk ckp nk dtg pun sob sob sob