THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Today , Pororo head

Today, 6 . 12 . 11

Wow..today...
My mama cooked us Nasi Lemak...haha :)
It;s nice,very very awesome :()
Errmmm..there's not much things happen today,i though ..
Yes,my brother brought me this PORORO hat ...heehee :D
Cute .. isn't it ?


Thank you , THIRD bro ! 
And my teacher gave me these badge .. WOW !really love it <3



So, a happy day :)
This evening my father went home,he buys us MAT SALAI burgers ! haha :)
It's delicious you know... although it's FAST FOODS !
Night,We go shopping at Tesco and Taiping Central <3
Tiring day !!
Ermmm..i just have to wait 3 days more , and then ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !! hehe :)
2 days more, 8 .12.11,my brother of "BROTHERS" birthday though ...
YEAH ! CELEBRATE ... i wish i had my aunty with us..and also our BIG FAMILY :)..
Huhu...by the way , A FULL DAY :D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

how i wish to be with you darling... hmm aunty already have smtg for your bday hehe surpriseeee.. come la to kl miss you all so so much hehe mmuahkss