THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 3 December 2011

Reality or Fantasy

Today 4 . 12 . 11

Yesterday..i means last night , 2 . 12 . 11
I dream about someone special for me ... seriously ..
I'm surprise , happy ? Nope ! I'm so so so SURPRISE !
I felt it normal when i dream about ... the first time ( 25 . 11 . 12 )
So i nearly let it go, but .. came again ...
ARRGGHHH!depresses ....

I don't know..
What a stupid love .. maybe ..
I can't take it anymore .. i'm not matured yet ..
Seriously .. a bit matured,maybe 2/4 percents...or 50 % !
Am i crazy .... ?
Hey Brain " Stop dreaming when i'm sleeping ! you make me tired you know ! " ~____~
Any seconds,hour,days,month .... years ( not exactly ? i can't stop )

I'm crazy right now ..
Seriously I'm not joking .. and i didn't lie,I'm telling the truth,is that words have the same meaning ?
YET..i've tell you i'm C_ _ _ Y ... errrmmmm ^------~~
About this dream ..
But the ending was very very very happy ..
And i couldn't forget it ..I'm saying these words those means ? ( Q )
Answer : Even i'm confused right now, but i want you to know that ..
I felt very very proud because i can dream about you happily..
I know there were so many girls want you in their dreams ..
Thank you for entering my head!I hope it will be ...... SOMEDAY  :)

Happen? Someone else ?
OUH ...i'm tired already,wanna cry ,HUH T____T !

And one more,i forgot to explained who is ...?
...... is U-kiss Lee Kiseop..( Don't laugh ! haha ;p )

My LOTTE WORLD ! I'm spinning around HIM !

0 comments: