THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 6 November 2011

ME, KISSME

HEY ! I'M KISSME !! ( very2 proudly , hehe ! :)

      A simple girl with own guards ~ have a simple way and sound , love Malaysian foods and always happy with her decision ..maybe a brave girl who takes her own challenges to success ! love her own world and only live by IT ~~ Love her parents more than herself..She can't control her feeling but always try even cry !

      Love U-KISS so much,die-hard-fan category maybe ? love him so much  <3 <3 KISEOP OPPA <3 <3 , my future husband ? hahaha ..Insyaallah,anythings can be with HIS wills !hope HE will give HIS GUIDANCE to him and definitely all the members <3

      Love her simple and lovely girl-friends,O.K.!Always have guts to prevent any wrongdoings even in front of her own eyes and SOUL ~ love spicy foods but she do not have spicy mouth ,O.K. !
UDON MEE LOVERS <3 wanna try KIMCHI (hungryy~~) !

      Malaysia's student and samaritan !newest bloggie..i'm PMR candidate this year <3 Insyaallah,i will do the best !
SMkk Perak's Student..MISS U-KISS !!
 
      My only wish is to meet U-KISS OPPA <3 but still not sure if i can..even my tears falling down when Kibum n Xander OPPA 's contracts been terminated and they are forced for leaving U-KISS ..even that time,only ALLAH know me..i locked myself in my bedroom and only waiting for their newest updates,that shattered my heart and KISSME's..

0 comments: