THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 21 November 2011

Today , MISS her

22.11.11
Guess who she is ?
She's my love...NO ! my dearest LOVE <3 ..
that i wanna take care of her , even, she's far from me ~~
i swear ~ ! HEY,YO! i love her till death ..
She's cute ! isn't she ?

The two most lovely aunty ! SARANGHAE !

She's pretty in my world ! and i know the others also feels the same !

This is Aunty Zety that i know..and i want her to be happy ! ALWAYS !
if i could,i wanna take care of her..i'm very worried about her <3
but,sincerely..i want a MAN that she loves will take care of her ..
i know soon or lately,that day will come! SOMEDAY !
Aunty : Let bygones be bygones ..start your new life with us ,
Your family, Burn Generation,the only ones for you ..SARANGHAE forever !
My aunt is the toughest person in this world,
one of a kind and one in a million..she has the biggest heart with the most caring touch..
i still remember when she face her illness strongly !
which she shares with so many of us..

Her soul is made of pure love,i've no doubt about this ! really <3
yet she's worth way more than gold..
In my eyes, she will always be,
the most beautiful person to walk the earth...I appreciate all the advise she has given me,
I take it in with immense gratitude...The memories I will forever cherish,
for they are priceless...

For all she has done, I will forever be thankful..i wanna tell u ! BOGOSHIPDA <3
and my love for her only grows more with each day that passes....
On a high pedestal is where I hold her,
for I admire her so much more than she knows...
Having her apart of my life is the greatest gift of all,
being in her presence is god's blessing to me..thank you , Grandpa and Grandma <3

Looking deep inside of her,
I see that strong, wise woman I hope to become.
Giving, helpful, loving, caring, and kind,
is what defines her...

She is not only my favorite Aunt but she is my role model,
and to be tough like her, would be my only wish...She was young in terms of nannies,..
In terms of knowledgeable Mums, But I know my cousins will remember her,ALWAYS !
'Cause she’s our number one in BURN GENERATIONS !
YA ALLAH , take care of her wherever she are ...

HEHE :) for the other Aunties ,don't worry ..
I MISS you too.. but i want to dedicate this to my special ones !

1 comments:

Unknown said...

tribute to aunty yer fqah.. i'm speechless .. so sweet of you.. aunty love you so much and will always be by yrside no matter what until the last day of my breath.. you can count on me darling...