THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 6 November 2011

" My sweetest oppa "

18 reasons why i love you

" Love you at the first sight "
" You are so nice , the way you look .. (even the way you eat)
" You are so cute , (that's why my eyes never worns out looking at you)
" You are so sweet (especially when you smile or laugh)
" You have sweet voice & and you are sweet talker
" You have beautiful shining eyes (that makes me fall in love with you)
" You are mysterious person..you keep everything secretly with smile.
" You are so cute
" You have powerful dance,moves and voice
" We have same interest
" I feel like we were born to each other
" You are honest and shy prince
" You are funny ..in your own unique style
" You are a simple person
" You are a good listener
" You have sexy muscles
" I love your hair and style and i love everything about you !

You are the only PRINCE that i want to meet with ..
and i hope HE will gives you HIS-GUIDANCE .. I LOVE YOU ,SARANGHAE !




0 comments: