THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 20 November 2011

Today , No regret

 2 0 . 1 1 . 1 1


Today, i went to ........ house ..
and surprisingly , i saw HIM ! 
Oh my god ! my heart beats faster than ever .. its feel likes it wants to BURST !
finally, i got a hold of myself .. but , he still look at me in a normal way ..
i pretending like i didn't see HIM .. sorry , HIM :(
but seriously , you make me feels like I'm gone in my heart invisibly !

My heart's POV 


I... I’m really sorry. I love you too.
Just not... quite the way you do.that's mean just as a friend , NO! a good friend ..
I’m sure you’ll find your one and only partner. She’ll appear, one day.
I’m... I’m not good enough for you. Not good enough for you to cry over, not good enough...” 
I was babbling like an idiot, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. God, I felt totally undeserving. 
He loved me like that and gave me so much ..i can't understand HIM .. sorry
yet I hadn't even been bothered to understand what he was feeling.
and i whispering slowly to my heart :

NO REGRET !!
IN LIFE , THERE ' s NO REGRET , THERE 's ONLY LESSONS ..


i'm PABO right ? hah ! i'm sorry for myself .. you  must got a hundred times better than this  ~

Even that , i smile weakly..


it's a bad day right ? 
wanna share this video !
HIM, i'm sorry but i really hope that i wouldn't see you anymore..

0 comments: