THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 6 November 2011

Oppa " Aegyo "

Oppa " Aegyo " 

I kinda think that Lee kiseop is the king of aegyo in UKISS. don't u all think so? just look at the pic below. He's not my bias at first but since he came to twitter world (and of course always twitpic himself) im slowly fallen for him haha~~~ pabo...I LOVE YOU!! haha ..what am i talking about ?


This pic taken by him on twitter is just like..killing me lar~~really love his smile :p

I love his puppy eyes! :p

On the plane with Alexander Lee. Going to japan of course~~


Bullied by Dongho Shi? i miss this tweet haha...must been bullied by evil magnae haha



He's cute even though try to pose like a macho man hihi~~

This looks naturally cute! (well he is btw) haha


Vogue girl magazine!

0 comments: